Shop Floor Sequencing
· Reduce inventory carrying costs and reduce IT system development and maintenance costs with PROFIT-SFS (shop-floor-sequencing) software from Protocol.
· Ideally, an assembly line should require no in-house inventory – if parts and sub-assemblies could arrive at the assembly line from suppliers not only in the correct quantities, but in the correct order.
· Profit-SFS software handles multiple assembly lines and coordinates each assembly line sequence with multiple suppliers. Parts and sub-assemblies arrive just in time and in the correct order.
· Profit-SFS overcomes the high cost and line-specific nature of similar software with a highly configurable, browser-delivered package. It’s a complete system to manage product throughout the supply chain.
· The software can be used by a supplier providing components to a manufacturing OEM or by a manufacturer to align part deliveries with preplanned or synchronized to their OEM Production line manufacturing sequences.
· A unique feature of the product is its messaging capability allowing any production event to trigger one or multiple messages to other ERP systems Like SAP, People Soft, etc.