Zebra Mobile Computer MC2180
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FOR THE VALUE-CONSCIOUS ENTERPRISE
From the sales floor to the backroom, the MC2100 Series Mobile Computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work. While the MC2100 is value-priced, you get many features usually found in more expensive mobile computers.
You can count on best-in-class processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), centralized management and the ability to create cross-platform, operating system-agnostic applications.
Zebra Mobile Computer MC2180 Features
1. Microsoft Embedded CE 6.0
2. 1D laser barcode scanner
3. Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth
4. 27-key numeric keypad
5. 2.8 in. QVGA with backlight; TFT-LCD, 64K colors
6. Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz Processor and 128MB Ram / 256MB Rom
7. User accessible Micro SDHC Card up to 32 GB
8. 2400 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion battery; user-replaceable
9 4′ / 1.2m drop to concrete at room temperature and IP54 Sealing
1. Dimensions- 6.76 in. H x 1.34 in.D x 2.40 in. W
2. 8” QVGA display with backlight. TFT-LCD, 64k colors.
3. Resistive touch panel.
4. 27-key numeric keypad; side buttons with 2 programmable.
5. Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz CPU
6. Microsoft Inserted CE 6.0 Core & Pro operating system
7. 256MB Ram /256 MB ROM
8. IP54 sealing
9. User-replaceable 2400 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-ion battery
10. 1D linear imager, 1D/2D area imager, laser scanner options
11. Speaker and microphone audio options
12. Voice-directed picking of TekSpeech Pro certified
|Zebra Mobile EZ420 | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Twitter