Honeywell Mobile Computer ScanPal EDA50
The Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50 enterprise hybrid device delivers an exceptional experience for users inside four walls that need real-time visibility into business-critical information. Designed to handle all-day, everyday use, the Honeywell Mobile Computer ScanPal EDA50 device with built-in barcode scanning capability enables workers on the retail or warehouse floor to access as well as capture and send crucial business information in real-time.
Coupling an ergonomic, easy-to-use modern touchscreen design with the latest advances in modern mobile technology, the ScanPal EDA50 device ensures maximum accessibility to coworkers and business systems. It can be easily connected to multiple devices, enabling support for more use cases and applications.
The ScanPal EDA50 device is also designed to withstand heavy use. Users can count on ample battery life to last a full shift through superior battery management, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to read inside and outside. The ergonomic design ensures maximum ease of use, comfort, and pocketability.
From the well-received Android™ operating system and a processor designed to handle the demands of frontline users to robust storage capabilities and advanced data capture options, the ScanPal EDA50 device is ideal for many types of applications.
1. An industry-leading platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU enables fast access to business-critical applications.
2. Large, 12.7-cm (5-in) Corning Gorilla capacitive touchscreen is readable both indoors and outdoors and works when used with wet hands.
3. Lightweight design offering the user the perfect combination of durability, comfort, convenience, and portability. Small enough to fit conveniently into a pocket.
4. Featuring smart battery technology, the ScanPal EDA50 device can power through a full shift and beyond.
5. ScanPal EDA50 devices can be easily connected to multiple devices, providing the ability to support more use cases and applications.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 1.2 GHz quad-core
2 GB RAM, 8GB/16GB Flash
Android 4.4, Android 7.1.1
MicroSDHC (up to 32 GB)
Li-Ion, 3.8 V, 4000 mAh
22 mF super-cap
10 min backup via super-cap
All radios operate simultaneously
5.0-megapixel color camera with autofocus and LED flash LEDs
Battery Condition: Red/Green/Blue
|Honeywell Mobile Computer Dolphin CT50 | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Linkedin