Honeywell Scanner XENON 1900G
Xenon™ 1900, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Honeywell Scanner XENON 1900G offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture and a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Xenon 1900 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
1. Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
2. Multiple Focal Options: Three focal options (high density, standard range, and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
3. Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
4. TotalFreedom™ 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
5. Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
Dimensions (LxWxH) 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1˝ x 2.8˝ x 6.3˝)
Weight 147 g (5.2 oz)
Input Voltage 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
Operating Power 2.3 W (450mA @ 5 VDC)
Standby Power 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
|Honeywell Scanner GRANIT 1980i / 1981i | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Linkedin