Honeywell Scanner VOYAGER 1452g BT 1D
Reliable Data Collection Honeywell Scanner VOYAGER 1452g BT 1D allows enterprises to embrace area-imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective manner. Built on the platform of Honeywell’s world-renowned Voyager series of handheld scanners, the Voyager 1452g delivers omnidirectional reading of linear barcodes, plus the ability to affordably upgrade the device to enable PDF417 and 2D barcode scanning-either at the time of purchase, or as data capture needs evolve. Incorporating a Bluetooth Class 2 radio, the Voyager 1452g has a wireless range of up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base.
1. Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base (depending on the environment).
2. Go Beyond 1D Codes: Unlike traditional laser scanners, the 1D version of Voyager 1452g can read bar codes omni-directionally, making it ideal for presentation scanning.
3. Future Proof: For those who only require 1D scanning now but anticipate 2D scanning in the future, the Voyager 1452g can be affordably upgraded from 1D to 2D scanning at any time.
4. Mobile Phone Reading: Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
5. Long Battery Life & Tool-Free Battery Removal: Field-replaceable lithium-ion battery provides 14 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume.
6. Flexible Licensing Solution: Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.
Radio/Range: 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2: 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
Data Rate (Transmission Rate): Up to 1 Mbps Battery: 2,400 mAh lithium-ion battery
Number of Scans: Up to 50,000 scans at 1 scan/ second
Expected Hours of Operation: 14 hours
Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
|Honeywell Scanner VOYAGER 1452G BT 2D | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Twitter