Honeywell Scanner GRANIT 1980i / 1981i
Granit 1980i (wired) and 1981i (wireless) full-range area-imagers are capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes across a wide range of distances. From poor quality 2 mil codes scanned at close range to 100 mil codes hanging from warehouse rafters scanned at ranges of 16 m (52 ft), the Granit series is built to perform.
With an unmatched range and the option of wireless freedom, Granit scanners maximize operator productivity in the harshest environments.
Honeywell Scanner GRANIT 1980i / 1981i scanners are packed with technologies that make them simple to use – technologies like an integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omnidirectional reading capability, and support for centering to take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
1. Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scans low density (100 mils) codes out to 52 feet (16 m) and high density (2 mils) codes at close range—and everything in between.
2. Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
3. Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, Omni-directional scanning, and features such as centering take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
4. Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
5. Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in the typical distribution center and warehouse environments.
133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2 in x 2.9 in x 7.6 in)
335 g (11.8 oz)
4.0 to 5.5 VDC
2.35 W (470 mA @ 5.0 V)
0.5 W (100 mA @ 5.0 V)
Host System Interfaces
USB and True RS232
Horizontal: 12.9° Vertical: 8°
1D Codes: 30% minimum reflectance difference
2D Codes: 40% minimum reflectance difference
1D & 2D Codes: 2 mil
|Honeywell Scanner SR61 | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Twitter