Honeywell Scanner ECLIPSE 5145
Honeywell Scanner ECLIPSE 5145 is a low-cost laser-based alternative to CCD scanners. Its compact form factor and high-end feature set simplify its use in a variety of applications at the press of a button.
Eclipse is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner. Equipped with Honeywell’s patented CodeGate® technology, Eclipse can be used in a wide variety of applications. CodeGate® technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. This makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point-of-sale, document processing, and inventory control.
With Honeywell’s state-of-the-art scanning technology, the Eclipse 5145 has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the scanner moves further away from bar codes.
1. CodeGate: Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button—ideal for menu scanning applications
2. CodeSense: Automatically wakes scanner from sleep mode when a bar code is detected
3. Powerlink Cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager® and Orbit®
4. Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC
5. OPOS and JPOS System Compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment
Dimensions (LxWxH) 169 mm x 63 mm x 51 mm (6.7˝ x 2.5˝ 2.0˝)
Weight 100 g (3.5 oz)
Input Voltage 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power 675 mW (125 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468xx (RS485)
Scan Pattern Single scan line
Scan Speed 72 scan lines per second
Scan Angle Horizontal: 50°
Print Contrast 35% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew 68°, 52°
Decode Capability Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies.
|Honeywell Scanner VOYAGER 1452g BT 1D | Sage Networks Pvt Ltd |
Follow Us on Linkedin